WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER - LIFE LESSONS






 


(LIFE LESSONS)

An atheist may not believe in God because she or he does not know the real reason of her or his existence.
Have you ever asked why your prayer is being answered because you pray amiss?
Have you ever asked yourself why you keep doing what you want to stop?
Have you asked yourself why the opposite of what you pray for  or wish keep happening or occurring to you?
Have you asked yourself why it is always difficult to do what is right?
Some say it is part of human life and that makes the two of us.
I trust that no one can ever be perfect.
In God’s own wisdom, I believe, chooses to do which ever.
God may allow uncertainties, calamities or mishaps to befall anyone so as to test the fellow.
Like Job, God took away his wealth, health and family so as to test his faithfulness.
(job: 1-42)
Like Joseph, God allowed his brothers to sell him into servitude in Egypt and tested him with his master’s wife to see how righteous and faithful was before lifting him in glory, to be the Prime Minister of Egypt.( Genesis.37-50)
Tanko, a good friend of mine said to me that in God’s awesome wisdom, opposites of everything was created so that man never becomes equal with God.
If you are wise, you will have foolishness; if you are good, you will have bad. Thus the weakness that we have in us is no coincidence.
God intentionally placed them in us to remind us of our limits.
However, God expects us to overcome our weaknesses or make our strengths greater than our weaknesses.
 This is what I think about our strengths and weaknesses.

I prayed for possessions, that I might enjoy life;
i was given life, that I might enjoy the possessions.
I prayed for fame , that I might be loved by people;
i was made common and unknown that I might learn to love people.
I prayed for power and might that I might have the praise of others;
i was made weak and powerless that I might feel the need of God.
I prayed for wisdom that I might understand all things;
i was made folly that I  might understand my limitations.
I prayed for holiness that I might be like God;
i was made sinful that I might remember I am only human.
I prayed for riches that I might live happily;
i was made poor that I might be humble and meek.
I prayed for good health that I might live long;
i was given infirmity that I might be generous and kind.
I prayed for knowledge that I might teach others;
i was given ignorance that I might learn.
I prayed for an understanding person that I might marry;
i was given a contentious person that I might show love and respect.
I prayed for blessings that I might be satisfied;
i was given curses that I might be faithful and steadfast.
I prayed for peace that I might be happy;
i was given chaos that I might show mercy.
I prayed for abundance that I might not lack;
i was given wants that I might be content.
I prayed for good friends that I might be safe and secure;
i was given bad friends that I might have self control.

Do you have any weakness or unwanted behaviour
that you wish to stop but can not?
Think about how it is affecting you, your love ones and your relationship with God
and then try to do its opposite.
If you gossip… be discreet.
If you are proud… be humble.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 FOOLISH REASONS I MARRIED (WITH VIDEO)

BUILD YOUR IDEAL HOME WITH 20,000ghc

WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER - LOVE

THE BABY BOSS STORY

THE BEAUTY OF TRAFFIC IN GHANA

The Creative Graduate Story

HOW TO BECOME A HUSBAND MATERIAL (WITH VIDEO)