WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER- THORN IN THE FLESH






THORN IN THE FLESH

Day and night i struggle with sin.
My body is ambivalent day and night about the spirits.
What I fear doing, I bravely do…
What I hate doing, that I love doing.
Sin and righteousness are sweet to my body,
But the two, cannot live within my soul.
I am on the lord’s side.
I belong to God in spirit, but in soul and flesh, I am a hypocrite.
I am filled with remorse everyday. I sin and regret.
                               
            
I cry and ask God for forgiveness and mercy
Like a dog, I keep going back to my vomit and wretched life.
I am not strong enough to keep myself from sinning.
But in the end, I know that God still loves me.
I hate sinners but I can not save myself from sinning either.
When will this torn in my flesh leave me alone?
Or it is a test.
I keep tripling as I ran from the slippery nature of sin.
Nevertheless, I would not give up,
I will keep doing right,
I will keep searching for the keys to the shackles of sin that holds me bound.
Alas! I have found the key in God, but how unworthy I feel to ask.
God hears and is merciful.
God will come to my aid and rescue me.
I belong to God.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 FOOLISH REASONS I MARRIED (WITH VIDEO)

BUILD YOUR IDEAL HOME WITH 20,000ghc

WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER - LOVE

THE BABY BOSS STORY

THE BEAUTY OF TRAFFIC IN GHANA

The Creative Graduate Story

HOW TO BECOME A HUSBAND MATERIAL (WITH VIDEO)