10 SONGS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP


A friend in need is a friend indeed. A song titled by me, as captivating as it is,  draws the virtue of friendship
on a plain life-sheet.
Friendship has no bounds; even in Jamaican tunes,  the vibe is real.
Lucky Dude's 'Colours', exemplifies the purpose of friendship when he said ' Different colours,  one people.
Dude seems to make friendship the antidote of racial sentiments.
As blind as anyone or anything can be,  friendship sees as clearly as day.
Stevie Wonder in his 'I just called ' song showed how expressive friendship can be when shared.
Out of the abundance of the heart,  the instrument called mouth, plays kind words that binds.
Maria Carey hit the nail on the head when she sang ' Anytime you need a friend'...I'll be there.
Even if you're miles away,  I'm by your side.
Friendship is like a shadow,  it's always there.
The Jackson's 5 song,  ' I'll be there's song reinterates the depth of love called friendship.
Jackson said to his audience friends.. Singing,  'Just call my name and I'll be there'.
The happy Pharrel Williams' 'Best friend' song shows how friendship can make anyone happy.
His song recounts how his friends helped him get to where he is.
Songs about friendship mean nothing if not sang by celebrity singers on one platform to show solidarity and love.
"that's what friends are for" as sang by music icons,  Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and
Dionne Warwick is an epic union and togetherness song with so much power to shape doubting minds
about friendship .
I did not know that brothers can be friends until I heard Brandy's "Best friend" song dedicated to her brother,
Ray J. She kept it simple over funky guitar and a tight back-beat.
If friendship is about numbers, then we would be counting on each other.
 "count on me" by Bruno Mars reassures his friends that no matter the situation, he will be there.  
He sang, you can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.
And I know when need it, I can count on you like four,  three, two... Cos that's what friends are supposed to do.
In the world of magnets,  opposites attract and like-poles retract.
Sometimes, friendships are based on opposite characteristics.
Adele made this concept clear in her song "My same".
She wrote this song after a conflict with her BFF. She sang,  you're the first to make up whenever we argue.
You're so provocative, I'm so conservative. You're so adventurous, I'm so cautious...
Friendship is a reminder that we all have weak moments when we could use the help of others.
"Lean on me" by Bill Withers, 1972 explained just that.
The song featured in the award winning movie "East side high" Sang,  lean on me, when you're not strong,
I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on.
Looks like love is the new friendship. A new way to define love is F-R-I-E-N-Dship.A song sang by you.
victor kwame kafui Ativie
0246770686









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 FOOLISH REASONS I MARRIED (WITH VIDEO)

BUILD YOUR IDEAL HOME WITH 20,000ghc

WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER - LOVE

THE BABY BOSS STORY

THE BEAUTY OF TRAFFIC IN GHANA

The Creative Graduate Story

HOW TO BECOME A HUSBAND MATERIAL (WITH VIDEO)