DEADLY LOVE PROPOSAL



THE DAY I REACHED CLIMAX

DEADLY PROPOSAL

HE BROKE MY HEART FOR JUST 2 MINUTES AFTER CLIMAX

Choose any of the three topic that suits you.after reading,you would understand why.

It was on one fine friday, when I was still single and freely going about with my life, that my fiancé of 4years called me to meet up. Usually,hanging out with him, was one of the things I loved most; and the feeling that you're also loved is priceless. But he insisted that I visit him at home. Thoughts run through my mind, to see if I could place my finger on the particular reason he would want me to come. It wasn't sex, I knew that, how I knew, is a story for another day. So after work, I had a way of turning my office wear into a beautiful casual wear and polished my face even better than I looked that morning.

Even though I didn't know why he wanted to hangout in his room, I was very excited at the sound of a surprise. It was going to be the first time, anyone ever surprised me. And in my mind, I pictured a fantasy kind of surprise which involved candlelight and roses, creating a sweet ambiance with that romantic music in the background. Who wouldn't be excited that finally, your dream is coming true. Hahaha!

With my expectations in mind, I set off, through the hustle of traffic and waiting for what I thought was forever, I finally got to my destination. He met me with his handsome face, as usual, admist sweet smiles, we hugged and we walked into his room.

 I'm sure you may want to know what his room looked like at this point right? Hmmm, I pinched myself, still standing, i whispered to myself, this is the real world oo wake up. Ladies and gentleman it was the usual but as I turned to inquire from him why he asked me to come, brother man was on one knee with one hand in his pocket. I couldn't utter a word. I thought of  the many times I saw this in movies, on social media and the stories I was told,it occurred to me that very moment that, Yes girl!, this is the day, the day the Lord had made, I was glad and rejoiced in my heart, then the words started.



I knew brother man was poetic but those words were out of this world mehn, I was ready to say I do,  but where was the ring? with his hand still in his pocket, I knew it was about to go down. I quickly turned around to see if he had installed a camera to capture the moment, because the feeling was so great, and the words were so mesmerizing, but I found none. Next, my tears dropped when his hand came out empty. What! I mean how?

He stood up and burst into laughter,Tanaaa!

 It was all a prank guys!  Just when I started wailing about the greatest prank in my life, I observed something else...something that changed this narrative...something that made me hold my breath.

Stay tuned for part 2, The real proposal.


Story by: Jean-Marie ( The happy wife show)

Kindly subscribe for more stories.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 FOOLISH REASONS I MARRIED (WITH VIDEO)

BUILD YOUR IDEAL HOME WITH 20,000ghc

WORLD OF WISDOM ZINGER - LOVE

THE BABY BOSS STORY

THE BEAUTY OF TRAFFIC IN GHANA

The Creative Graduate Story

HOW TO BECOME A HUSBAND MATERIAL (WITH VIDEO)